This event is now over
E.F Schumacher has rightly said “Small is beautiful” and perhaps NASSCOM EMERGE Forum is the only platform which helps the small medium IT companies to stay beautiful. In this 21st century it is not how fast your machine is, it is not how many equipments you have, it is how quickly you can change yourself to meet the markets.
Our IT Industry is not demand constrained rather supply constrained and the daily challenges of all the IT SMEs are the same and primarily revolves around sales& marketing, HR, Operational Efficiency and Finance.
Last year the theme for EMERGEOUT, Kolkata was Scale up your business and this time NASSCOM EMERGE Kolkata 2012 with the theme Sustain Your Business will focus on customers, employees and competitors.
5 Key takeaways:
1. Tips on business sustainability from the entrepreneurs who have proved it in the past.
2. Understanding international markets - UK & Japan and how to go global.
3. Get to know the technologies that will help SMBs to sustain their business.
3. Direct interaction with the end-user community (Manufacturing, Government, FMCG, Health care)
4. Chance to meet the emerging companies and entrepreneurs of the EAST.
5. Get to know how the Small Medium IT companies are overcoming the challenges in the areas of HR, Sales & Marketing, Finance and Operations.
Mr. Aninda Das
Tel: 91 33 44006966
January 12, 2012
9:00 am to 6:00 pm
JA-1 Sector III
Salt Lake City
Kolkata, West Bengal